Sunday, 1 May 2011

A Bit of a Catch Up

I was about to leave Blogger, and start a new blog on Tumblr - actually I did, but it was horrible, I hate it, and it really doesn't compare with blogger at all!! Plus people that I know are there, so i would definitely not be able to talk about what's mostly on my mind...

So I went to China, and I came back. It was THE 2 best, most amazing weeks of my entire life, i can't even begin to explain how amazing it was!
Although i made quite a few self revelations, one being that i am literally a stupid human being. In all honesty... i'm like one of those dumb blondes people can't stand to talk to. yet i get 98% average for my maths term mark O.o...

Anyway... In China, I hit 56kg! FINALLY! But, and I kid you not, we ate every single meal. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. I sometimes skipped, but was barely able to. And I haven't mastered the art of refusing food when people are noticing, so I ate. But i tried to not eat much.
But since everyone on the tour was sick of Chinese food, we went to McDonalds. every. single. day. for. two. freaken. weeks!!!
And we had Ice cream every single day. I tried to control the McDonalds as much as possible, but I won't lie, I sometimes had more than 2 ice creams a day. I'm pretty much pathetic, yeah I know.

Upside: We walked literally everywhere. The Great Wall was amazing, and *such a workout! So that's possibly why I never came back a whale, but just 2kg heavier, in other words... back to where i started...

I have a lot to say, but I hate boring you with long posts. As well as the fact that I came back to about 10 new followers O.O
I still don't know how the hell that happened, or what you all see in me, but wow guys...
I struggle to find time to blog and follow and comment, but if you're new, please leave a comment so i can check out your blog when I can :)
I miss this place :(