#AMillionLittlePieces

Pick them up and put them back together? Maybe you'll see the future. Maybe you'll see yourself.

Pages

  • Home
  • Misguided Ghosts

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Ranted by Eibbroc at 12:33
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Eibbroc
Gauteng, South Africa
I am me; Unclassified lil ol' me.
View my complete profile

~*~*~Stats~*~*~

Height: 164cm :(
HW: 63kg
LW: 52kg
Starting Weight: 62kg
CW: 57.4kg
BMI: 21.6

GW1: 56 kg
GW2: 54 kg
GW3: 52 kg

UGW: 48kg :)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (33)
    • ▼  May (14)
      • YOU ****WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT!!!
      • Any South Afrikans?
      • No title
      • I want to blog, but i never have anything to say a...
      • Today I was asked what I love about myself, and it...
      • I eat sweets the whole day, have a tiny dinner, dr...
      • From Ana
      • I spent my day looking at eating disorder vids on ...
      • I don't want to be thin.People and lie and tell me...
      • She looks good in ANYTHING so don't you dare tell ...
      • Fear
      • I miss Bella :(Know that you're loved, your new re...
      • A Bit of a Catch Up
      • I Pay My Respects...
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (11)

Visitors :) You're all welcome!

The [O.o]dd F[o.O]lk

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.